Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OOPS

UPDATE here is what prevents me from refilling the OC list  after my careless move. Still, Blogger seems to be having problems: I found that here: http://knownissues.blogspot.fr/ 
Known issues for Blogger: 
The latest on what's still a problem, what's getting fixed, and what's been taken care of, direct from the Blogger team.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013
We're investigating reports of users not being able to edit the Link List gadget. We'll update this post as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience.

Today is March 30th ... so that makes 3 days for Blogger to try and fix and fail.  But hey! Let's be patient.
And I say Thank You Blogger guys and gals for your hard work. 
.................................................................................................................................................................
Wow wow wow, I've just made a big mistake and deleted the LABEL with the Oral Comprehension great sites I've found on the marvellous Web.

SITES FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH FOR FREE!

(Am I making myself clear dear pupils?)
So I'm going to have to put it up again and I will begin with Randall's site. http://esl-lab.com/
I started this blog because of this site. It made me realize how useful a blog could be for my pupils. Just to show them they had free access to many English recordings and that by listening to them EVERYDAY, they would get better and better at English.
Since then, I've made many other discoveries on the web.Enjoy! And sorry when the links are no longer valid. I was actually trying to remove the Macao link in the label OC sites when I deleted the whole bunch.

No comments: