Sunday, December 01, 2013

Truth is the 1st casualty of war.

British Soldier Slams fighting for Queen And Country                                                             Benjamin Griffin (born 1977) is a former British SAS soldier who refused to return to Iraq and left the Army, citing not only the "illegal" tactics of United States troops and the policies of coalition forces but also that the invasion itself was contrary to international law

 Here is how he ends Benjamin ends his truly heroic words.
"I am a human being. My allegiance is not to Queen and country but to the whole of humanity.
I no longer accept the lies that perpetuate war.
I no longer accept that violence can lead to peace.
Never again will I be complicit in the killing and torture of my brothers and sisters.
Never again will I accept the vile religion of patriotism.
I refuse to pull on that rancid uniform and I refuse to fight for Queen and country"

No comments: